yo

Talk about anything here.
Falcon

yo

Post by Falcon »

so i got myth3 in action
and i hope mariusnet support it , next problem is when i open myth3 multi can only see pmnet option
i got 1.3.1
it has 3 files not like 1.6.0 which auto installs

can anyone specify how to make ur server changed ........
Peace.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

1) Stop making so many threads, just stick to one if it pertains to the same subject.

2) We don't have bad eye sight, I'm sure we (or most of us) can read standard sized text.

3) Do more searching before asking, it may help.

To get Myth III to load Mnet read this.

If you need more Myth help, the Myth Starter Guide may help, though it is mostly about Myth II with some minor info on TFL and M3.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

hmm
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

i wont start a new topic , tell me how to input an image on ur scrap i mean message .. be it mnet , tain etc ?
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

mnet supports m3

-Saint †
Anyone interested in joining my clan drop me a line.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Falcon wrote:i wont start a new topic , tell me how to input an image on ur scrap i mean message .. be it mnet , tain etc ?
You mean like an avatar (like that pic under my name), a signature (like that black wide pic under everything I post), or just something in a post you make?

For the avatar and signature, click Profile and adjust them to what you want. Place [img]and[/img] around the URL of the image so it shows up instead of some link.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Pyro wrote:
Falcon wrote:i wont start a new topic , tell me how to input an image on ur scrap i mean message .. be it mnet , tain etc ?
You mean like an avatar (like that pic under my name), a signature (like that black wide pic under everything I post), or just something in a post you make?

For the avatar and signature, click Profile and adjust them to what you want. Place [img]and[/img] around the URL of the image so it shows up instead of some link.
well i wont call it signature , im asking that :
if i want to place an image (or many) in a message composed by me , how to do that , when i click image it says add URL , what i want is to upload it from my computer , does it support it or do i have to upload it somewhere before.
If ill have to upload it somewhere tell me a good free web image hosting site used by mythers :D
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

upload somewhere else
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

As Zeph stated, you would have to upload somewhere else. For example, you could get an account and upload your images at: http://photobucket.com

Then grab the URL for that image and paste it into a post with either and around it or even [img]and[/img] tags around it.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

Falcon

hmm

Post by Falcon »

Well i took that link from Photobucket's option for share on another website , in vain.
After doing some clicks i got a page with many link codes :
For example:
1>share by email and IM.
2>Direct link for layout pages.
3>HTML for websites and blogs.
4>image for bulletin and board forums.
5>Flash for websites and blogs.

--------->
Now when i look at all these URLs are different , what i again want to know is if mnet and tain forums support single out of above kinds , or does they use simple URL and it is me on bad side :(

well PYRO It is only 4th option that is image for bulletin and forums that is compatible , none of other formats :)
Last edited by Falcon on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon

Post by Falcon »

i blame pyro , he made me confused 8)
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

Maybe Pyro got you confused, but you are hurting my head.
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

Use the direct URL between the [img]and[/img] tags or even the and tags. The url tags make whatever in them a clickable link... the type with blue underlined text. The img tags make the image show up in the post you make. The direct URL will look like any normal URL you see in the address bar of your browser.

How can you be confuse... don't you know what a URL is? What you tried to post is not the URL with the img or url tags around it.

http://www.projectmagma.net

See that is a URL.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

photobucket and image-shack give you the forum BBCode anyway, just copy it from the correct-box. In your case the correct code is:

Code: Select all

[url=http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/Eusaf/?action=view&current=2.jpg][img]http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss152/Eusaf/2.jpg[/img][/url]
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: