µDog Kennel Tonight, 7PM CST

Talk about anything here.
Oroboros

µDog Kennel Tonight, 7PM CST

Post by Oroboros »

Last night, a few old friends got together to play. Nothing special... but for some great catching up, huge belly-laughs on Ventrilo, amazingly rusty game play (see "huge belly laughs") and arguments over what map we should totally fook up.

In other words, just another gathering of the Underdogs and friends.

We're going to do it again tonight. Maybe we might see some peeps we haven't seen for a while... But there might be some passworded games. When you get people like the founding fathers of Project Magma, the first fools who ported M2 maps to TFL, the madmen that gave us Mazzarin's Demise (which could only play with 6 people, due to some unsolvable bug), the fun-despots who created the RoTFL tournaments and Grounds for Assault CDs and websites... when you get those sorts of people together, you get a whole lotta history that needs to be told in-game.

...Despite several people's recent addiction to WoW =>:-/

This is just a heads-up, and an apology if you stop by and couldn't get in to a µDog game.

Regards,

-Oro
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

When is the next one going to be?
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Eddaweaver wrote:When is the next one going to be?
Not sure, probably in a couple months or so. If I do them too close, turnout gets worse, so we keep me spread out a bit.

Great games everyone, thanks to all who came!

-DA
Dio

Post by Dio »

I missed it. I got to see DA and Ginx though!
I couldn't make it in the evening. :cry:
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert