Mazz 6, Paladin can't use roots!

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Cobalt 7

Mazz 6, Paladin can't use roots!

Post by Cobalt 7 »

I was wondering, does the Paladin's Absolutely random batshit spell cripple the paladin's ability to use roots? I'm pretty sure that isn't one of it's options....

in any case, endgame against the watcher, and suddenly I find out all my roots are gone. I go to pick up more, and they vanish magically.

I'll put the film up in a bit.
I decided to look up in the sky, and lo and behold there was a BoB. I stared at him, and he stared back. There was silence for a great while until he said in a thunderous, booming voice..."Okay, Okay, DON'T Frogblast the ventcore."
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

This happened to me too while I (paladin) was fighting the watcher. I assumed I had just been cursed by the watcher, which is a pain but not nearly as bad as turning dark, as it does with electro or pyro.

That's why mazz should take care of the watcher and not any other unit (mazz seems to be unaffected by the watcher spell). If mazz dies then try babysitting the watcher with some expendable unit, not pal.
Site Admin

Post by Death's Avatar »

Correct, it is curse. It sucks. Avoid it like the plague :P

-DA