SL LEG DEFEATED

Talk about anything here.
buckweaver

Post by buckweaver »

Baron LeDant wrote:tim ~ I play mazz and post on forums, but I don't show up for tourney games

HAET
i am the suck tourney team mate. This you already know.

(sorry, was my buddy's annual holloween party, and I was co-host, i'm in deep trouble all over this morning.

<3
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Man only 600 downloads for Mazz VI? That figure really struck me because I remember back in the day of the Mill, map downloads would easily reach the thousands, with some even in 5 digit numbers. If I recall right, Santa's Head's WWII had the most ever, with Jinn, TSG, Bushido, and Fetchball also notables. *sigh*
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

GodzFire wrote:Man only 600 downloads for Mazz VI? That figure really struck me because I remember back in the day of the Mill, map downloads would easily reach the thousands, with some even in 5 digit numbers. If I recall right, Santa's Head's WWII had the most ever, with Jinn, TSG, Bushido, and Fetchball also notables. *sigh*
Yeah well, they were there a long time, in a much larger community. I'm surprised that it surprised you.

-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
Oroboros

Post by Oroboros »

GodzFire wrote:Man only 600 downloads for Mazz VI? That figure really struck me because I remember back in the day of the Mill, map downloads would easily reach the thousands, with some even in 5 digit numbers.
Heh, OTOH... MAZZ VI is 92 MB, thereabouts. 600 x 92 = 5520 MB worth of traffic. Back in the day, a plug could be anything between 1 and 7 MB... Traffic-wize, Mazz rates :shock:

-Oro
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

werd.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Oroboros wrote:
GodzFire wrote:Man only 600 downloads for Mazz VI? That figure really struck me because I remember back in the day of the Mill, map downloads would easily reach the thousands, with some even in 5 digit numbers.
Heh, OTOH... MAZZ VI is 92 MB, thereabouts. 600 x 92 = 5520 MB worth of traffic. Back in the day, a plug could be anything between 1 and 7 MB... Traffic-wize, Mazz rates :shock:

-Oro
Given how many people are on playmyth at any given time the number of active players who downloaded Mazz 6 icould be a larger % then the % of active players who downloaded popular plugins "back in the day".

Of course even Mazz 6's admittedly large size is dwarfed by old mega downloads like 7th God (200MB) or Jinn (135MB).
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

You know what hasn't been beaten on Legendary?

Get cracking :)
:) Da Cid (: McCl

Post by :) Da Cid (: McCl »

"You know what hasn't been beaten on Legendary?"

Freedom II?
-TGP-
Having fun with poser horses and pasted-on Warrior torsos since 1990!™
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Mazz 7!
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

Cobalt 7 wrote:Anyone care to provide a link to the file?
You can download the film from my website (click www below).
ducky

Post by ducky »

A-Red wrote:You know what hasn't been beaten on Legendary?
the warcraft 1 demo.
Wismuth

Post by Wismuth »

SL LEG DEFEATED... again.

Wismuth(cap), timmah, robocrap(=rabicanp), Mate, CRC, Gabba, golem, Gamer, Lothar, Velociraptor, Gholiath. Left/dropped: Vegemite, ducky

44% left (instead of 51% for first win), but won in 2h10 instead of 2h21, so it's Mazz6 SL Leg done quick (!)